Live in mold free space and maintain your family’s health.
Mold is a microscopic organism present virtually everywhere.
Molds are fungi that are needed to break down dead plant and animal materials in yhe outdoor environment, but can become problematic when there is active mold growth indoors.
Mold grows in places with high humidity, such as around leaking roofs, windows, or pipes, or where there has been flooding.
Once mold begins to grow, it can quickly extend throughout your home or business, and can be a serious health concern, especially if you have mold allergy.
Molds produce allegerns, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash (dermatitis). It is important to do mold testing and removal, if necessary to avoid these symptoms
Mold removal is a step by step process that involves the use of specialist equipment and trained team